Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wow.......What a Fun Day!







May 27th, 2009 - We started off the day with a dip in the pool, but not in our usual pool. We bought this pool when we lived in Utah, but hadn't used in since we moved here. I decided to pull it out and give the kids a fun new adventure. They were so excited! They could hardly wait to get outside and get playing. Easton had a great time too! I found this floaty for him in the box where the pool was. He loved just chilling out and floating around. It was so cute! After a few pictures in the sun, we decided to put the cover over the pool, so that everyone would be protected from the sun. This proved to be the most exciting part of the day. Sage and Sydnee thought that it was the coolest thing ever! Fun, fun, fun!





I don't know what I fed the girls before we went out swimming, but Sydnee was licking her lips and ended up making herself an awesome pirate mustache and beard! We had to laugh and laugh! It looked so funny to all of us!



After we were done swmming, the girls decided to set up their own stage to perform on and their own benches for the audience to sit on. I was cracking up! They were so cute dressing up and performing for eachother. The best part of it all was how quietly they would sit in the audience and watch along with all of the other audience members. I love that my girls have so much fun playing make believe and being creative. I remember doing things like this when I was a kid and this brought back so many memories for me. Thanks for making me smile today girls!



We topped off the day of fun with a bike ride when dad got home. Both of our girls are amazing bike riders, so we can go out for a long time and nobody gets tired or complains too much. While on our ride, Easton passed out, but he looked so uncomfortable sitting up with his seatbelt on and his head sagging down, so dad discovered a new way for him to ride. He was riding in comfort all the way home. Too cute!

5 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

I love the picture of easton asleep in the bike carrier.. too sweet.

Jen said...

Your kids are so cute. I totally remember doing all kinds of performances like that when we were little! I remember that pool too. And I LOVE that picture of Easton snoozing in the bike trailer.

jane said...

I love the stuffed animal audience!!!! They are rather inventive!! You know Auntie Trudy loves that.

Jen said...

What a fun day the kids look like they had fun.... I have picts of Ryker asleep in the little trailer to sooooo cute I miss those days...cute picts of the kids

Loree said...

you are righ about that! Oh what a fun day! the little pool is so cute! I love how creative your girls are. my girls still have fun dance recitals for us all. the fun continues :) too cute that Easton fell alseep on the bike ride. :)