
On Friday, June 26th we had a birthday party for Sydnee. She wanted a summer fun party, after my suggestion and hearing about the cute watermelon theme! She was so excited about her party. We went to Hobby Lobby and found fun paper to make the invitations and cute bags to use for the party favors. We had a great time together and Sydnee was full of cute opinions about the party planning. I love this girl! She is sweet and special!

This was Sydnee's first friend birthday party. She knew exactly who she would invite. All of the girls that she invited were able to come and we had a great time. They are pictured L-R: Kaci, Cloe, Sage, Kylie, Sydnee and Macee. They are such a cute and fun group of girls.

When they arrived at the party, we had them make cute door hangers with their names on them. They decorated them with foam summer stickers and they loved making a craft. Sydnee decided to write her own name and made an "M" instead of an "N". She said, "Oops I messed up, but it doesn't matter". I'm glad that she is so, "go with the flow". When the girls finished up, they wanted to open presents. They were so excited about it that I decided, why not? All of Syd's friends spoiled her rotten. She got so many cute things. Thanks everyone for the nice gifts!



Sydnee wanted to swim for her birthday party. I asked my friend Kristie if she would help me with the party so that we could keep this group of girls safe while swimming. She was so nice and willing to help me out. Thanks Kristie! All of the girls were so cute swimming around the pool. They had a great time! Half of the girls swam on their own and the other half used floaties, so it was actually really easy and really fun!


After swimming it was time for cupcakes and ice cream. Matthew ended up coming home early from work, so he was able to experience some of the party fun! He lit the candles and headed up the singing for us. Sydnee loved blowing out her candles and she was happy with her watermelon cupcakes. I had a great time decorating the house and the cupcakes for the party! Sydnee was excited about the decorations and that makes all the time and effort worth it. I love to see my kids feel special on their special day! Sydnee was such a good girl during her birthday party. She was so sweet to everyone that was there. I am so glad that it ended up being a wonderful day for Sydnee!

After the party, Sydnee was having fun playing with all of her toys. One of her friends gave her a gift in this huge gift bag and she must have thought that it would be fun to climb inside of it. She fit perfectly! We even called Sage in to help us find Sydnee and it took her awhile before she found her in the bag. It was fun!







8 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful! and you are such a wonderful mom! Maybe my kids could visit for a bit and learn about real mothering :) It's lacking completely in our home.
You are such a cute mom!
What a fun Party!~ I love all the pics! those cupcakes look yummy too! i love birthdays :)
What a cute theme for a birthday party. i Love those cupcakes- can you teach me how to make them?? :) I think I'm a little artistically challenged!
So cute !!! how the heck do you do your colorful lay outs do you use photo shop? love it !!! I love the girls swim suits ...your the cutest mom ever....
Sure fun.. I love the cupcakes.. They look so awesome. I need some of your crafty stuff to rub off on me. We do need to hang out, I loved hang out with you the other day. You are so fun!!
Everything turned out so cute! You are a SUPER MOM that is for sure! And you have such a little cutie Syd! She cracks me up!
Oh how fun. I'm going to echo everyone else with what a great mom you are. Your cakes are always amazing... SO CREATIVE! I wish I was half as creative as you with birthdays. I just can't seem to get that figured out! That looks like one super-fun party!
Post a Comment