
After the museum we headed to the library to check out some books. Our kids love going to the library, picking out their books and doing a little reading in the childrens section too. The library that we went to is right next to a really neat park with a pond for fishing and a lot of wildlife. I think that it is a bird sanctuary if I'm not mistaken. We refer to it as the duck park. We had tons of fun walking the trails and checking out the beauty of Arizona. I loved watching our kids get excited about the birds, ducks, turtles and beautiful flowers. What a way to finish off a wonderful day together as a family. The weather was overcast and beautiful. We really did have the greatest weekend ever!


The girls and I couldn't get enough of the baby ducks and baby geese. What a sight! They were so cute. We could have watched them all day, but we had to keep on walking the trails and checking out all the other amazing things to see. Obviously Easton wasn't as excited as we were. He decided that he would just sleep through some of the fun. What a little cutie bug!

I made the girls pose in the shield cut outs! CTR (Choose the Right)!!!! Check out the huge blue heron that we saw. I guess I didn't realize that they lived in Arizona. Crazy! It was pretty content to just hang out in the shallow water near all the people. I'm sure that it is used to all the hussle and bussle and it knows where the good fishing spots are.


Aaaahhhhhhh......... nature, isn't it amazing! Even the Arizona desert can bloom and be beautiful. I'm so glad that we could go out and enjoy the world that our Heavenly Father has created for us. It was such a peaceful and wonderful afternoon.





3 comments:
What a fun family you are! And what great pictures to document it! Love all the pics Jess!
Great pictures, Jess. What a fun day. I LOVE those cactus pictures, they are awesome. And of course all the ones of your cute family, since we can't see them in real life!
what a great continuation of already a great day of family fun! AZ is pretty cool in it's own funky deserty way :)
Post a Comment