


We decided that over Memorial Day weekend we were going to have tons of fun as a family. We started off the weekend, Friday May 22nd, 2009, by going to the Arizona Historical Society Museum. We love museums, so we were excited to go to one that we'd never been to before.

The girls loved that there were tons of things that they could touch and try out. They thought everything was so cool to look at. I loved watching them hurry from exhibit to exhibit because they were so excited to see what was coming up next!


I loved that I could get my kids to pose for pictures by all of the neat things! Matthew and I enjoyed the museum too. We would have liked to be able to go a little slower and read all about Arizona, but when the kids are excited and moving on, that meant we were moving on too. The girls and I were posing on a set that was used for the Wallace and Ladmo show. I guess that it was a local show that was on t.v. a long time ago. Pretty fun!

Math and I helped the girls suit up in their lab coats so that they could be scientists and look in the microscope. They thought it was funny to put the big suits on! Sage and Sydnee thought that the old war airplane was cool hanging up inside of the building. They were quite impressed and I'd have to say that I thought that it was super cool too!


At the end we went into the kids area and we had fun climbing all over in the crazy car and the girls had a great time drawing pictures. They could have stayed all day and created beautiful art work, but our fun day wasn't over yet, so we had to drag them off for some more fun! (That will be included in the next post!)


On the way out of the museum we goofed around and had fun jumping to dad and counting all of the airplanes that were flying over us. We were near the airport, so there were tons of planes coming in to land. The girls were great at counting all of them. What a great start to an extra fun family weekend!





4 comments:
That looks like such a fun time! I love that your girls are such good little posers. I love them by that army-guy cutout. You got such fun pictures of such a fun day!
looks like fun. You guys do fun things. I love all the birthday stuff. You did a great job.
Jess, Love that your family went to the museum. That plane was pretty sweet!! Happy Birthday to beautiful Sydnee. My favorite is the Sharpay costume!!! It just cracked me up. Love, Auntie Trudy
never been to that museum. looks cool! I love the wallace and ladmo display. I was on that show as a kid 3 times. I even won a Ladmo Bag with lots of goodies for having a picture I drew of Gerald ( a character on the show) It was AWESOME!!! cool post :)
Post a Comment