Sunday, May 11, 2008

To My Mom.....




I am so thankful for my mom and all of the love and support that she gives to me. Where would I be without her? I have learned so many things from her and continue to do so as life goes by. I love the time that we get to spend chatting on the phone, but really look forward to our visits in person. Thanks for being the best mom ever! I love you!!

10 comments:

Brad and Jana said...

Amen to to that! She is such a wonderful Mom!

Steffy said...

Hey Jess, Happy Mother's Day. It looks like you had a fun day. The swimming looks great. I need to come for a visit.

love,
Steff
P.S. I love your mom too.

Corey and Jodie said...

Your right, she is the best Mom in the whole world! And my three sisters are following in her foot steps!

Leah said...

Hey girl
Love the pool pics!! And I can tell a difference with that new lens of yours....those are some sassy pictures of you are your girls!!

Melissa Heaton said...

Jess,

It was good to read your blog. Congrats for expecting a baby boy! Time has flown since our mission days, but it seems just like yesterday. Love ya!

The Rocking Radmalls said...

Jess, I can also say your mom's amazing. It's always a comfort to know she's there when we've had surgeries! She is always so sweet to us. You are quite the mom yourself! Lucky girls to have you!

The Rocking Radmalls said...

PS.....I should read the whole blog! It sounds like your little guy is also going to be a lucky fellow! Congrats to you and Matthew. He will be so cute!

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

Jess:
I love you too. You are the greatest daughter and Mom to your girls.
MOM

Jen said...

I TOTALLY agree! Mom is the BEST! I hope I can be 1/2 as good a mom as she is... and I hope my kids think so too.