



I am so lucky to be a mom to two sweet little angels. Sage and Sydnee make my life so happy. They keep me smiling and laughing most of the time. We have our moments of trauma and drama, but who doesn't right? I am so glad that I can be their mom. Matthew and the girls gave me The Book of Mormon for Latter-day Saint Families, which I have been wanting, and a couple of movies. The girls were excited to give them to me. Their excitement is my favorite part. Sage made me a beautiful corsage at preschool that I got to wear to church. If you look in the picture of the two of us, you can see it! Sydnee made me a cute card at church with her hand print traced inside. Sage also colored me a picture at church and gave me a flower that she put together during sharing time. I am so blessed to be able to be a mother. I wouldn't want it any other way. I hope that all of you mother's out there had a great mother's day too!





1 comment:
I hope you had a good mothers day!!you have the cuttest girls ever :) you take such good picts of them and they always look like little models..
Post a Comment