








Sage has been taking a dance class for the last couple of months. She was in a Jazz/Tap/Ballet class this time around. Today was her dance recital. She was so cute up on the stage doing all of the dance moves. She did such a great job and she told us that she wasn't nervous at all. We thought that she looked so cute and we were so proud of her. She was full of smiles after she performed. I think that she had a great time. Her teachers name was Miss Lauren and she always thanked Sage for being such a good listener. I am glad that she is such a good girl. Her friend Elyza was in her class and that makes it even better. She has come a long way in being confident and brave. We love you so much Sage!





7 comments:
She's a cutie as always. Love the curl in her hair in the last picture. I can't wait till Avery can do dance.
Sage is so you Jess I can't believe how much she looks like you .She looks so cute in her dance outfit.
I wish I could have been there! Can't wait to see the video!
MOM
Awww! We sure would have loved to see her dance! I bet she was awesome. Cute pictures!
Ok that takes me back to our little dance class. That is so much fun.
Aww...cutie sage!! I love the pics....
She looks so cute. That is so fun how much she enjoys it! Good Work Sage!
Post a Comment