Monday, January 4, 2010

Star Student



Sage was so excited when she was finally chosen to be the star student for one week in her first grade class. She was able to share something with the class each day of the week. It was like her very own show and tell. She loved picking out the fun items that she was going to share. She also had the opportunity to make a special poster to hang up in the classroom all week that helped her class get to know more about her. She had a fun time making it. She came up with all of the wishes and other items all on her own. I was proud of her for putting that one of her favorite things is church and for wishing that our family can be together forever. What a sweet heart! I also love the drawings that she did. I think that Sage is such a good artist. I love her so much and I always feel happy knowing that she is such a good girl. Sage is talented, kind, sweet, caring, loving and extra special to my heart. She had a great week and her teacher really made her feel special! Thanks Mrs. Weber for being a wonderful teacher and thanks Sage for being such a cute star student!



















4 comments:

Jen said...

So so cute! I love doing those fun Star of the Week posters. Hers is ADORABLE!

Heather said...

What a fun idea! You're a great mom Jessica! I loved seeing all the posters and stuff.

The McNeil Family said...

So sweet. I love reading what the kids write or draw. Sage is a super star!!

Kara said...

That is so sweet. I love her three wishes and her picture of Pres. Monson!