Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Day at Salon de Dori



On Saturday, January 16th, 2010 Sage, Sydnee and I headed to our hair appointments with Danielle at her mom's home salon, Salon de Dori! We were so excited to have a girls day out and to be able to see Danielle, Braedon, Aubree and Colton.



Sydnee had been asking for quite some time if she could get her hair cut, but she wanted to donate to Locks of Love, so we had to make sure that she waited until her hair was long enough to meet the 10" minimum requirement. She was able to donate even a little more than that. What a sweet girl to want to give to kids in need. She was very excited! I love my little Syd so much! She is an angel.



I think that Danielle did such a great job with Sydnee's new haircut. It turned out adorable. Syd and I were both so happy with the cute new style!



Sweet Sage decided that she wanted to try having bangs, so she got to have her hair washed, cut and styled too. I think that she looks pretty with her new hair do. It is always fun to have a change and try something new. I love this angel tons too!



Sage and I love that she can wear her hair down now without it getting in her face. She is excited to not have rubber bands and clips in her hair every single day. Too cute!



I decided to chop my hair off again. It was driving me crazy. I am not patient enough to grow my hair out very often, sorry Matthew. :( It is that time of life where I need something quick and easy so that I can pay attention to my kids, my home, my church callings, my husband and the list goes on and on. Anyway, I ended up going a little darker too and I love it! It is fun to play around with hair, because you can always grow it out or fix the color if you don't like it. What a fun day with my girls at Salon de Dori! Thanks Danielle for pampering us today. We left looking and feeling beautiful!

8 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

So so cute! I love having girly days with my girls!

Jen said...

All of you girls look great. I totally know what you mean about that "time of life" when you need a quick hairdo. It's hard when you have teeny kiddos. I think your hair is SUPER cute! What a fun day :)

Loree said...

WOOO HOOO! new hair do's...you all look fabulous!

Sarah S. said...

Va Va Va Voom! You guys are knock outs! Each of you could sport a purple mohawk and still look gorgeous.

Steffy said...

You guys look so great! I love the hair.

Kerstin said...

I love your hair dark! Looks really good.

The McNeil Family said...

Love the new dos!! They are so cute

Eryn said...

Jess! You and the girls look adorable!