A friend of mine posted something like this on her blog and I decided it was a great idea and I would copy her! (Thanks Sarah) I am getting ready to send out some Christmas cards and I am in need of addresses, so if you would like to leave your address in the comments, that would be great! You can also e-mail your address to me at mydualwheel@yahoo.com! Thanks a million!
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Even though you have my address (or atleast you better), I just want to say that I can't wait to get a card! :) Get those puppies in the mail, will ya? HEHE... I'm one to talk. Still trying to address mine too.
I would love one. I think you have my address too.
i want one. u should have mine, but if not...824 S. Cerise, 85208
I would love one if you have any left !!!! 451 s 780 w Lehi, Ut 84043 thanks
Post a Comment