
Sage, Sydnee and I are huge fans of The Fab 5 and we were so excited to be able to attend a fireside where they spoke and danced for us! We watched The Fab 5 on America's Got Talent and loved all of their amazing performances. We think that they are very talented and we are lucky enough to have one of the girls in our ward. Veva is so sweet and we are glad that we have the opportunity to know her and her family. If you don't know, The Fab 5 are five sisters from Morgan, Utah who grew up on a dairy farm. They are cloggers and power tappers. They have a motto of forever family strong and I love that! You can tell that family is important to them and you can feel the love that they have for one another. It is wonderful! This fireside was so good and I felt the spirit so strong as they spoke. It was so fun being able to hear their stories and experiences while on America's Got Talent. They were there for more reasons than just their talent. I know that they were great examples to those around them and I'm sure that they left a lasting impression on all the people that they crossed paths with. These women are true followers of our Savior and I am glad that they could come and speak to us. What a spiritual and fun night for all of us.

My friend Kristie serves with the Young Women in our ward, so she was at the stake center helping to set up. She snagged front row seats for our cute girls so that they wouldn't miss a thing. They were so excited to see The Fab 5 dance! The girls L to R: Savannah Speelmon, Sydnee, Kylie Eagar and Sage


WOW!! Not only do these women have huge talent, but they are in amazing shape. They danced a lot and kept up the energy the entire time. I was totally impressed. I have to mention that they had one of their friends there to fill in for a sister who is pregnant and couldn't believe how well she did. They have known her and danced with her for years, but I'll bet that it took a lot of practice to add her in and have her know the routines. Pretty impressive!


Thanks Veva and The Fab 5 for taking the time to share your talents with us!

Sydnee couldn't get enough of these ladies! She followed them around and even insisted that one of them invited her over to their house. I was cracking up! I think that she was pretty star struck!







2 comments:
Oh, sweet little Syd. When the girls slept over at our house, she was telling me all about how she got to go see the Fab 5 and how much she loves them. And then she told me all about Veva. It was so cute. I could totally tell that she is their biggest fan!
I wish I knew about this fireside, it would have been amazing to see them in person. I did watch the performances on TV. They are great, Maybe I need to clog to get in shape.=)
Post a Comment