
I love the magic of Christmas so much! It is fun to see my kids eyes light up when they realize that it is Christmas morning and that Santa paid us a visit while we were sleeping! I'm glad that my cute family put up with me taking a picture in the hallway before we went in to see what was waiting under the Christmas tree.


Sage and Sydnee were extra cute about writing their letters to Santa this year. Sydnee watched The Polar Express and decided that she wanted to ask for a bell from Santa's sleigh. Sage thought that sounded like a great idea, so that is what they had their hearts set on. I thought that was so cute. I love my girls. They are super sweet! I always remind them that it is fun to ask for surprises too! Who doesn't love surprises?!?!


The girls checked out their stockings first thing and they were so happy about what they were filled with. They each got some Webkinz, goodies of course and the gift that they had been waiting for, their bells from Santa's sleigh! Easton was lucky enough to get a bell too! What a special gift.
We believe in Santa!

Easton was a lot of fun this year! He got excited about opening gifts. He loved tearing the wrapping paper and making a huge mess. He loved finding out what was inside and had a great time playing with his new toys! I really enjoyed watching him. He is so sweet and tons of fun!


Sydnee was full of excitement and happiness! She was very happy when she found the bell from Santa's sleigh. That is exactly what she was wishing for. She was so cute about taking turns opening presents. At first she waited patiently, but as time went by, the excitement overcame her and she just opened her gifts whenever she felt like it. I can't blame her for that. It was a lot of fun to experience Christmas through Syd's eyes. She is so cute and spunky!

Easton got this cute workbench from Papa and Grandma. What a lucky little guy! Thanks! I know that it will get played with a lot by both Easton and the girls.

Sage could hardly wait to get to her stocking because she could see the Webkinz peeking out and she was just certain that Santa would do that again this year. She was happy with all of her gifts and made sure that everyone else had one to open so that they could be excited too. Just like Syd, she enjoyed taking turns opening gifts at first, but over time couldn't stand the waiting and just opened things at her own convienance. Christmas was magical through Sage's eyes too. She is so cute and sweet!

Sage and Sydnee got this cute vanity from Papa and Grandma and they were in heaven! They "always wanted one", so I guess it doesn't get any better than that. As you can see, it will get a lot of use by all three kids also. Thanks!!

The girls were very sweet and thankful for all of the gifts that they received, but more importantly, they were excited about the gifts that they were giving. We know what the true focus is at Christmas and that is our Savior Jesus Christ. He has given us the greatest gift of all and we know that it is a great opportunity to be able to give to others. Not only gifts, but to give of ourselves. I love being able to read and recreate the story of Christmas. Our kids love talking about Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus. I am so thankful for the special spirit that is felt during the Christmas season and I am thankful that I know that Jesus Christ lives and that he loves me and my family so much. We are truly blessed and I know that it is only because of our Savior and His love for us.
Merry Christmas!!





3 comments:
You guys are the cutest family EVER!
Love all the Christmas pictures. I still can't believe it's come and gone! Don't you just love kids at Christmas? Their excitement is the best!
Cute. I love seeing pictures of your cute family.
Post a Comment