Sunday, January 10, 2010

Our Christmas To Do List.........



:) Pictures with Santa and one of his helpers: Check!










Put up the tree while the kids build a fort out of the box and cushions from the couch: Check!



Decorate the tree and put together goodies on some not so Christmas-y plates: Check!



Make ornaments for all the kids in Sage's 1st grade class with each of their pictures (Sage's idea) and make a fun magnet board for Mrs. Weber (my idea): Check!





Go and see the temple lights on Christmas Eve with our good friends the Eagar's: Check!





Open Christmas Eve P.J.'s from Papa Bob and Grandma Cheryl, put them on and prepare for a cozy nights sleep: Check!

Enjoy Christmas morning together as a family: Check back to see pictures of that!! Coming Soon!!

10 comments:

jane said...

Great holiday fun!!! The Temple lights were great. Keep up the fun family traditions. Kids grow up faster than you'll ever know. Love, Auntie Trudy

Jen said...

Fun, fun pictures. Your kids look like they had a wonderful Christmas. I love Easton's little expressive face... the first one with Santa he looks a bit nervous, and I love the one with the package from Grandma and Papa... SO EXCITED. You are definitely Supermom. I love the 1st grade gift idea. I'm glad you had a great Christmas.

J-ME said...

What fun traditions. I ♥ the cute ornaments, and magnet board. And the temple looks GORGEOUS!

Sarah S. said...

It looks like you guys had a great start to a great Christmas. I can't believe you made all the kids their own ornaments. You are so awesome.

Lisa said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. I love Easton's face with Santa and then later with the present. So cute. What a fun Fireside. I saw The Fab 5 on America's got Talent. They were awesome.

Loree said...

i agree with sarah! you are super awesome for making those ornaments! what a cool gift and one that will be treasured! love all you christmas to -do's :) ps...we loved our treat plate too! Thanks friend :)

jkeagar said...

You are an awesome mom! Little bit of an over achiever!!!JK! Love you guys!!

Tawni said...

That was a long post.
Way cute pictures! We loved your snowman goodies you made, thanks for sharing!
Looks like you guys are having a ball. We miss you!
Love the new blog look!
Hey, have you finished your book yet?
I wanted to let you know that I just did mine with lots of collages and got them all to fit in there since I can edit the layouts. I thought you would want to know that! Pictures of the pages are on my other blog if you wanted to see how the collages turned out.
Thanks to you for showing me how to do the collages!
Also, I want to see your book when you finish it, if you haven't yet.

Jen said...

Love all your cute pictures ! and what a creative magnet board & Cute neighbor treats! your a crafty lady I have to say:)

Jana sayed you have a recipe for ice cream cone cupcakes can you email it to me ? or any other cake ideas that you have ? Ryker's Birthday is on Feb 7 and I have no clue what I want to do AHHHH!! and ideas would be a big help thanks so much your great :)

Jen said...

My email is jenniferpeterson73@yahoo.com if you have time thanks so much..