Friday, February 19, 2010

Charity: An Example of the Believers



I came across this at lds.org and I just had to share it. I was in tears as I watched and felt the spirit and love of these amazing young women. It is so nice to hear stories like this when often times all we hear is the bad that is going on all around us. I loved this story and I hope that you love it too.

3 comments:

Jen said...

That was awesome. I was bawling through the whole thing. I love these Mormon Messages... so cool! :) Sorry I missed your call earlier. What a week we've had. Super busy. I'll call you some time soon ;)

The Melville's said...

I watched this earlier this week as well. Loved it. They do have good ones on there. Thanks again for helping with my blog. You are the best. Good luck with all your stuff you're doing right now.

jkeagar said...

Loved it!! Thanks for posting!