Thursday, September 3, 2009

Congrats Veva! We Love The Fab Five!!

We love watching The Fab Five on America's Got Talent!! We think that they are so good, but we also know one of the cloggers! Veva is in our ward and she is such an awesome girl! They just made it through to the finals and we are pumped about that. We will continue to vote for them and hope that they will make it all the way! Good luck Fab Five! You girls are amazingly talented!

I thought that I would also mention that Sage and Sydnee's favorite performance is the firefighter one! Sydnee goes around singing "Somebody call 9-1-1, because I see something burning on the dance floor!" The words are actually a little different than that, but this is the version we sing at our house! Sage and Sydnee also like to perform along with the Fab Five. They get up on the couch and pretend to slide down the pole and everything. It is extra cute!



6 comments:

Loree said...

how fun! those ladies are AMAZING!!! I hope they win :)

Cheryl said...

They are my favorite too!

Brad and Jana said...

I am proud of you guys for knowing that song, but you are singing the words just a bit wrong:) I had never seen them dance, they are good!

Jen said...

How fun to be able to watch someone you know. They are really good. I hope they win!

The McNeil Family said...

I think they are awesome.. I love the fire fighter one too

Brooke said...

They are so fun to watch. Cool that you know one of them.