Sunday, January 25, 2009

Young Family Pictures



While we were in Utah in November, we had our family pictures taken with the Young side of the family. My sister Jen actually took them for us and I think that they turned out wonderful. I love them! Jen has a talent for photography. I'll just throw in a little plug for her. She has a photography blog if you want to check out more of her work. I have a link on my blog or just go to www.jenstaffordphoto.blogspot.com. I used our individual family picture for our Christmas cards this year. I love my cute family! I am always glad to have a picture of the entire family too. It is fun for my kids to be able to see all of their cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. Thanks to Patty for setting this up and thanks to Jen for capturing these great pictures and memories for us! Oh and by the way, it was a freezing cold day, so we did pretty good to have such cooperative kids!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW!!! You have such a cute blog. I love the background for your family pictures that is so neat!.... K. you have to show me how you put all your pictures into a coloage before you post them!! that is super cute! Thanks for shareing. you have such an adorable family.

Skelley Family said...

I love seeing the whole Young family. Your sister did a great job! And....I love all your pictures at Christmas... Your kids are just adorable!