






On December 23rd a big package arrived on our doorstep. It was Christmas gifts from Grandma and Papa. The girls were so excited! They love getting mail. Inside were some stuffed animals from Grandpa Grace and of course they scooped them up and have been snuggling them ever since. Sage named her bear, Brown Bear and Sydnee named her hippo, Pinkie Deal. Easton got a Rhino, sorry no name for it. Grandma and Papa's gifts were all wrapped, but there were a couple that said, "Open me now", so the girls didn't waste any time. They were cute Hello Kitty notebooks!! The girls were thrilled! They put the rest of the presents under the tree, but were anxious to know what was in them too. Sage also made some cute gifts/wrapping paper at school that she put under the tree for Math and I. I love how excited she gets about stuff like this. She made sure that we didn't try to peek, because they were for Christmas. Too cute! Tonight I was goofing around with Sydnee to make her happy and we created her own Cindy Lou Who hair-do. Isn't it funny! I wanted her to go and show the rest of the family and say, "I nominate the Grinch!", but she wasn't about to say anything. She thought I was pretty silly.





5 comments:
CUTE - I know I say that everytime, but it's true. I love your new background, BTW... and Cindylou - what a cutie! I LOVE Sage's wrapping paper. Easton with his Rhino - priceless. I miss you guys so much!
What fun posts. Such cute kids. Looks like Christmas was awesome for you guys.
Ok, jess, i wish i had some of your talent with hair!! That cindy lou- do is so cute. In all your pictures your girls' hair is just so cute.
Too cute! Lovin' the hair due! How the heck did you get it to stand up?
For those wondering, I put a cup inside of her hair to make it stand up! hee-hee Pretty creative eh?
Post a Comment