Monday, January 12, 2009

A Fun Day for Sweet Sage


Today, December 19th, was The Polar Express day at school. Sage received a ticket in the mail and was told to wear her p.j.'s. She was so excited. I'm not sure exactly what they did, but I do know that they read The Polar Express book and had snacks. She also came home with her very own bell from Santa's sleigh. She had a great time. Tonight she also had a dance recital. She is in a tumbling/pom and cheer class and loves it! She was so cute preforming her dance. She did a really good job and we are very proud of her. I wish that I would have had a better view of her while I was videoing, but it was just a guessing game of where to sit. I found a spot up front on the floor and was excited that I would be able to video without anyone in front of me, but I ended up choosing the wrong spot. I had a hard time seeing her from the angle I was at, so I tried to move and that didn't really help, but at least we can remember what a cutie she was. My friend has a better video that I am going to get a copy of, but for now you will just have to suffer through with my terrible video job. I love that Sage is developing her talents. Sage has always loved music and dancing. She is now learning cartwheels and is so excited about that! She is a talented little girl, who puts forth her best effort in whatever she is involved in. It takes a lot of courage for her to be up in front of people, but she always does a great job. We love you Sage and loved watching you dance tonight! The picture of her with her pom-poms is one that my friend Bobbi took and I stole it from her blog. I didn't take any still pictures during the preformance, so I was excited that Sage was in the picture that she took.


6 comments:

Jen said...

Tell Sage that she is the CUTEST cheerleader ever. I love the pics and video. And how fun that she had a Polar Express day at school. Our kids did that in 1st grade and it was so fun! We love you guys!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reynolds Family said...

What a cute little Jessica in the making!

Steffy said...

Her cheerleading makes me think of all our dance classes we used to take in Harper's basement. Good times. I love all the new posts.

Michelle Hansen said...

That is so cute! I remember being in dance recitals when I was her age and loving it! How fun for her. She did a great job. :)