Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sisters make the best friends

One night I thought that the girls were in bed falling asleep, but I could hear some little noises coming from their room every now and again. I didn't hear any voices, but just something that sounded like a light bump on the wall. I ignored it just thinking that it was one of the girls accidentally kicking the wall in their sleep. When the noise didn't stop I decided to go and check it out. BUSTED!! The girls had been taking all the books off the bookshelf and making a hut in their room. Too funny! All I could do was smile and take a picture to remember how much fun they were having together. I love my girls! They are super sweet and cute! Even though it was cute and fun, I helped them clean it up so that they could go to sleep. I couldn't resist taking a picture by their special twinkle lights in their bedroom. We put up lights for Christmas. It was something that my sister Jen and I liked to do each year, so I thought I would pass the tradition on to my girls.

4 comments:

Jen said...

What sweet creative girls! I love it. They are some great "hut builders!" And what a fun memory of our Christmas lights in our room - I really should do that with my kids. That was always so fun.

Reynolds Family said...

I think my favorite part of that picture is Syndee's "I'm in trouble now" face. So cute!

Cherene said...

How Cute! Aren't girls so fun? I've noticed that girls can always come up with something fun to do, but boys aren't as creative. My boys end up fighting when they get bored. :) Thank heaven for little girls!!!

Tawni said...

That is funny.
My boys are ALWAYS doing stuff like that! It is too cute how much fun they have together and how creative they can get.