Sydnee and Sage have both been chosen as the Star Student/Student of the Week already this school year. I love that they get the chance to be spotlighted in their classes. I think that it really makes them feel so special!

Sydnee and I had a lot of fun printing pictures of some of her favorite things off of the computer after we remembered that she needed a poster the next day. We had been thinking about it for days, but somehow it slipped our minds and late Sunday night I remembered. YIKES!! Matthew was so sweet and he got up extra early on Monday morning to go and buy us a poster board. I also had to pick up pictures at Walmart to throw on the poster just before I went to present it to her class. WOW!! Talk about craziness! Here are just some of the special things about our sweet Sydnee:
*She loves to draw, write, color etc. She loves art.
*She loves riding horses and is the cutest little cowgirl.
*Sydnee loves tumbling and is very talented at it.
*She is sweet and loves to eat sweets too! :)
*Favorite Food: Macaroni and Cheese
*Favorite Color: Pink
*Sydnee loves riding her bike.
*Sydnee loves to have fun and she is a lot of fun to be around.
*Favorite Animal: Zebra
*Sydnee is a happy girl and she makes others happy to be around her.
*She loves swimming and being with friends.

Even though Easton is not in school, he is a Star at our house. He needed to be involved in our picture taking and was actually giving me a smile, so I couldn't resist capturing his cute little face. We sure do love this little man!

Sage's teacher sent home a poster that we could just fill in and that ended up being a lot of fun too. Sage didn't want to print out pictures to put on it. She just wanted to write in all of the information. Easy enough. We did decide to color the poster though, because it would look a lot cuter that way. :D Here are the things the poster had on it and Sage's answers. These are just a few of the things that makes our sweet Sage so special.
*I am special because: I help others and I am nice. She is very tender hearted.
*When I grow up, I want to be: A Teacher. She'd make a great one!
*I help others by: Cleaning up for them. She is a great helper.
*Favorite Color: Red, Blue, Green (She keeps adding to the list! I love it!)
*Something I like to do at school is: Math and Art. She is very good at both!
(A mix between Dad (Math) and Mom (Art). How fun!)
*Something I like to do at home is: Play the computer.
*Favorite Food: Ramen Noodles
*Favorite Animal: Giraffe
*Favorite Book: Dr. Suess
We love both Sage and Sydnee and they are definitely Stars and school and at home. We love to watch them develope their talents and appreciate the good helpers that they can be. Our family would not be the same without them and their individual personalities. We are proud of our girls and what special people that they are.





3 comments:
Jess, you definitely have some little "stars" at your house! I love them :)
You stole my backdrop! J/K I love your pictures and every picture looks like a portrait. You definitely have a lot of natural talent, I'm sure it definitely helps that your family is so dang cute! How are loving Utah? Congrats on the upcoming arrival of your new little one. I heard you are having a boy! Now Easton can have a little guy buddy!
Your girls are so beautiful. Easton looks just like Syd in that picture.
Post a Comment