I guess that I am going backwards with my blogging. My sister Jen, www.jenstaffordphoto.blogspot.com, took this picture for me when she took our family pictures back on August 12th, 2010 , so I was around 5 months pregnant. I just thought that I had better add it to my blog before I forget. I will post pictures from our family photo session soon. I love how our family pictures turned out and I am thankful that my talented sister could take them for us! Thanks Jen!
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Backtracking ..... 5 Months Pregnant
I guess that I am going backwards with my blogging. My sister Jen, www.jenstaffordphoto.blogspot.com, took this picture for me when she took our family pictures back on August 12th, 2010 , so I was around 5 months pregnant. I just thought that I had better add it to my blog before I forget. I will post pictures from our family photo session soon. I love how our family pictures turned out and I am thankful that my talented sister could take them for us! Thanks Jen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I wish I could have looked as cute as you do when I was pregnant. I'm just counting down the days til my newest little buddy gets here!! :D
Post a Comment