Monday, November 8, 2010

Random Kid Cuteness!!



We had quite a few nights that while we were getting the girls ready for bed Easton wanted to lay on our bed and watch a show. We decided that would be okay. We planned on getting him in bed right after the girls, but in the mean time he zonked out with toys, milk or stuffed animals in hand.




I always think that kids are extra cute while they are sleeping. It is probably because you can see their true sweetness. I couldn't get enough of our little man sleeping on our big bed.




Too sweet!! These pictures are just so peaceful. Ahhh.... makes me want to take a nap.




Kids feet are way too cute!!



Sydnee and Easton have such a good time playing together when Syd gets home from school. They were tired this day and were pretending to be asleep. I love to play along and make a big fuss about my cute kids sleeping. They try to hold straight faces, but end up cracking up over time. I loved how they were snuggling together on the couch. It was cute and cozy.




One morning as we were waiting for Jana to pick the girls up, they were having a lot of fun being silly together and hugging each other. I couldn't resist snapping some pictures. These girls can have so much fun together. I love all of the moments when they are best buds. They get giggling so hard sometimes and it makes me giggle right along with them. I love all of my kids. I am so thankful to be their mom, even on the tough days. Moments like these sweet ones really bring me so much joy and happiness. Thanks to the best kids in the world for making me happy! :D




One night Sydnee wanted to take pictures and have me take pictures of her. She is such a cute little muffin. We had fun together while Easton was sleeping on my bed and while Dad and Sage were playing the computer. It's always fun to have one on one time together.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I sure do love all those cute, silly kids! I have "fake-sleepers" at my house too :)

Lisa said...

Oh he is adorable!! It makes me want to take a nap as well.