Today is Thanksgiving, November 25th, 2010, so as I post about our family pictures I want to mention how grateful I am to have such a wonderful family. I have been blessed with the most amazing husband and sweet children, wonderful parents, awesome sisters and cool brothers (in-law) and great nieces and nephews! I am so lucky to be part of this family. I am happy to be back in Utah with each of them. What a blessing!! I love you all!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!




I should also mention that I am thankful for everyone's cooperation to get these pictures done. It was FREEZING cold and even snowing a bit! I am especially thankful for my sister Jen's photography talent. She took these beautiful pictures for us. Check out her photography blog to see some of her other amazing pictures! http://www.jenstaffordphoto.blogspot.com/





2 comments:
You, your mom and your sisters are so beautiful. I admire the relationship and love that you have with your family. And also the way that you express it.
I love your family. You all look so great. Great pictures.
Post a Comment