

I was so lucky to have the opportunity to have lunch with Lisa Tueller and Loree Zito (friends from AZ) on July 12th, 2010. Lisa has family in Utah and was spending the month with them and Loree flew in for a few days to visit. We met in Salt Lake at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and ate at the restaurant on the top floor called The Garden. It is such a pretty restaurant with a lot of natural light and a beautiful view overlooking Temple Square. We had such a fun time talking, laughing and catching up. We also had a fun time shopping at Tai Pan together. I am so glad that Lisa invited me to get together for lunch. It was so nice to see my friends. I really miss my friends in AZ, so this helped me to feel a little bit better about being away. Thanks again ladies. Lets do it again sometime!






1 comment:
Fun! I've never eaten there, but it sounds awesome. Glad you had a great time with your awesome AZ gals :)
Post a Comment