Monday, August 2, 2010

Back to School Hair Cuts!





On July 29th, 2010 Sage decided that she wanted to get her hair cut short and start swishing her bangs to the side. We headed out for her appointment and Sydnee decided that she wanted to come along. When Sage was all done and looking so dang cute we headed out to the car to leave for home. Suddenly Sydnee started to cry and express how she wanted her hair cut too because everyone thinks that Sage looks so cute .......... Well, what is a mom to do? I headed back in and asked my friend Kelly if she had time to cut Syd's hair too and of course she was sweet enough to do it. I love how both of the girls hair turned out. They look so adorable and I guess that they are ready to start school in a few weeks with their new short, sassy, spunky, stylish new do's!

2 comments:

Jen said...

They look ADORABLE!! Love the new 'dos. :)

Sarah S. said...

I am in love with little bobs on little girls. So cute Jess.