
August 3rd, 2010 - Today I had an appointment to have my 20 week ultrasound. We left the kids to play with cousins while Math and I went to find out if we were having a boy or girl. More importantly we were going to find out how our sweet baby is doing. We asked the girls if they wanted a baby brother or a baby sister. Sydnee has been certain that it was a girl for quite some time. She told me one morning that she dreamed that we were having a baby girl. Sage decided that she wants a baby boy because that would make our family even, 3 girls and 3 boys! I knew that one of them would be a bit disappointed, but what do you do. We found out that we are having a boy and I think that is perfect. We are excited! The best part is that things look good and he is growing like he should be. He is due around December 9th. I'll keep my fingers crossed that he comes early like all of the others have.

We are so excited to find out that we will be having a baby boy! We can hardly wait to see what he will look like. Sage wonders if he will have brown hair when he is born and then change to yellow like the other kids have.

Sage and Sydnee were relieved to find out that we are not having a dinosaur. They were looking at pictures in a book that showed what babies look like from month to month and they thought that the very first picture looked like a dinosaur and not a baby. Too funny!

It is so nice to be over the half way point. I haven't been sick or anything, it just makes the count down more exciting!






10 comments:
Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!!
Jess!!!! I can't believe you kept it a secret again!!!! I want some baby bump pics! And if you didn't have such an awesome sister to take some pics I would fly up and take some pics for you....love you and I miss seeing your cute face down the street....hugs! I am so so so so happy it's a boy. Perfect 2boys and 2 girls...
Congrats!!! I love having two little boys together. They are so sweet! You will have so much fun!
YAY!!! It's fun to have 2 of each. I was secretly hoping it was a boy, so that little Easton would have a buddy ;) We can't wait to see him. Now, to come up with a name... LOL
That Is so cool, I so so much wish I had 2 boys. CONGRATS!
It couldn't be more perfect! I'm so happy for you guys. You look beautiful as always and I love your new hair color on you.
Congrats. We LOVE little boys :)
Congrats! How exciting. I had no idea you were even pregnant! I'm sure he will be just as adorable as the rest of your cute kiddos!
Awh - going to even out the odds in the house! Fun!! Congrats cool lady, we sure miss having you around:) glad you're settling in and doing great!
Congratulations Jessica on another boy...2 & 2 perfect! I miss visiting teaching at your place! Glad all is well. :)
Post a Comment