
May 8th, 2009 - Today was Sydnee's last day at preschool this year. She was so excited to go and take her teacher's their thank you gifts! It was a crazy morning because Sage had an awards assembly to be to also. Thank heavens that dad was off of work to help get everyone where they needed to be. Math took Sage over to Patterson for the assembly and I ran to pick Sydnee up from preschool. All of the high school students had a bag of goodies for their preschooler, but Sydnee's teachers were the only ones who bought her something extra. They came out carrying the biggest gift bag ever and it was full of fun surprises for Syd. Kayla and Elaina loved her so much and thought that she was the cutest! She really liked them too. I could tell that she felt extra special today. Sydnee loved preschool and she looks forward to going again next year. Just a side note for memory sake: When I went out to get in the car to go and pick Syd up, I discovered that Math had taken Easton's car seat with him in the truck by accident. I ended up just strapping him into Sydnee's booster and off we went. I didn't really have any other choice. He looked so cute sitting in a big car seat. I think that he liked being able to see me and see all around the car. It was funny!





2 comments:
I can totally understand why Syd's teachers loved her so much - WE SURE DO!
Wow! Syd cashed in! I would have loved being her teacher too. She's my sweetie! I love it when she calls!
Post a Comment