
Easton turned 8 months old on May 14th and I gave him his new summer hair cut on May 15th. I'm not exactly sure how many hair cuts this little man has had, but I'm guessing around 4 or 5. This time it was a lot easier, because he sat so still in the bumbo chair and let me cut away. I just do it the quick and easy way with the clippers, but it turns out good enough. These pictures are all after pictures of him. I just thought he was so cute with the towel wrapped around his shoulders like a big boy. He is getting so big. He loves eating all types of food and we can't seem to fill him up. He can say da-da-da and it is super cute. He scoots all around on his tummy and has gotten up on his hands and knees, but he isn't in any hurry to crawl and that is just fine with me. I cannot keep up with him as it is, so I'm fine with him just taking his time. He is really good at picking up his snacks and feeding himself. I love to watch his little fingers work as he concentrates on picking up his tiny treats. He is such a sweet boy and I am so happy that he is so laid back and easy going so far. He sleeps all night and that is wonderful, but his naps aren't always the longest. I'm afraid naps aren't going to last too long with this little guy. Easton is a happy and smiley boy and we all love him very much!





7 comments:
So cute.. wow that is a lot of hair cuts. I haven't cut brody's once yet.. Maybe I need to so it grows more?
Jessica, he is so stinkin' cute!
Oh... Monica took the words right out of my mouth! He is so stinkin' cute. LOVE his hair!!!
How Adorable! Hey- Yes I did run into Wendy a little while ago. I'm up for anything :)
I love his little smile he's so cute!!! I'm glad you have a little boy they are so fun...
His haircut is so cute! I am glad you are a Mom like me and think you can give your children haircuts before they are one! They look so much cuter with a nice little boy haircut! I love him so much!
I cannot believe how many haircuts this little guy has had! Taylor will be lucky to have one before his first birthday (and at the rate he's going, he probably won't)!
Post a Comment