
On May 12th, Sage had her kindergarten sing at school. It was so cute! All of the kindergarten classes sang a few songs together and then each individual class did their own song. I love the song that Sage's class sang. She would sing it at home all the time and I couldn't get enough of listening to her. Sage is such a great kid and we are so proud of all that she accomplished in school this year! Way to go Sage!



After the program ended, we went back to Sage's classroom and they put on another little performance for us and then they got to go out and have an extra recess. Sydnee was able to go out and play on the playground with Sage. They were so excited about that. Sage took Sydnee under her wing and helped her to have a fun time! Sage pushed Syd on the swings and they played in the sand together. I loved watching them play together today. I couldn't help but smile. They are such cute friends and great sisters! Just a side note: I was dying when I saw the back of Sage's shirt and it said, "The Class of 2021". What? That is just crazy!







4 comments:
CUTE! Sage is a great little performer. Graduating Kindergarten is a big milestone - we're so proud of her!
That was almost as good as being there in person! I loved it! Did she get to keep the shirt? I love it! What a fun school year Sage has had!
Yes she got to keep the shirt and it also said Class of 2021 on the back! I was dying over that. Crazy huh?
So cute Jessica...your pictures are so great. Kaylea loved watching this.
Post a Comment