
Sydnee has been taking a preschool tumbling class and really loves it! When she started in November 2008 she couldn't even do a cartwheel, but now she can do them really well and land on her feet. She has natural tumbling abilities and her teacher wants her to be in an advanced preschool class next time we sign her up. I cannot believe how well she has caught on. Sydnee performed a dance along with her tumbling skills at the recital on May 16th, 2009. They started teaching the girls the little dance about four weeks before they performed it. I guess that they wanted the girls to have more time on stage. It turned out quite cute and I was proud of Sydnee for being brave enough to get up on the stage and show us her moves. This was her very first time performing in a recital and she did such a great job! We love you Sydnee and we think that you are a super star! Another side note: When you watch the video, if you notice that they don't let Sydnee do one of the tumbling passes, it is because she ended up on the wrong side to start off and they had to get things back in order. Also, I didn't have the opportunity to get a picture of her and her teachers, but her class was taught by Ms. Angela and Ms. Tara and they were wonderful. What a busy and fun day we had!







5 comments:
Oh Jess... that was so cute. I almost had to have a little tear. I just want to give her a big hug. I can't believe how big and grown up she's getting. And what a cart-wheeler!!
Jess..that was so dang cute. It totally brought a smile to my face! Your little girls are just too adorable! Thanks for sharing and sweet easton with his cute hair...love him!
How fun.. I loved dance, so I hope that Brynlee loves it. I can't wait to put her in something like this.
She is so precious! I am so proud of how brave she was. She has gotten so good at carwheels. She is a great gymnast! I can't wait to see her in person!
She did so good! She can do cartwheels like a pro! And I l love that song, do you think you could get me a copy? LOL It was sure old by the time that video was up! Good thing Syd is so dang cute! LOL
Post a Comment