

These are some of the art projects that the girls have done at school and playgroup over the last few months. Sage did a lot of cute art projects for Christmas. She gave them to Matthew and I for gifts and we loved them! I love the drawing of our family by a Christmas tree. It is cute! She also had fun on the 100th day of school. She made the cute hat that she is wearing and she also had to make a project using 100 items from around the house (inside or out). We brainstormed and thought that it would be easy and fun to make a heart out of fruity cheerios. I helped her with the glue and she put all the cheerios on. It turned out pretty fun. She kept counting the cheerios to make sure we had the right amount. Too Cute! What a sweetie! Sydnee made cute Valentine's Day projects for playgroup at Macee Tueller's. I loved her little thumbprints on the hearts and the cute drawing of our family that she did on the pink paper. Don't you just love the silly face that she is pulling. What a cutie pie! I think that my girls are such good little artists. They amaze me all the time with the things that they draw. I love to see what creative things they come up with.





3 comments:
What cute art projects (and such cute little artists!) I love the pictures!
love all the art projects. your girls are talented artists! cute post jessica!
I want to be in Sage's class, They do such fun, cute things! What good little artists you have!!
Post a Comment