Saturday, February 21, 2009
The Stafford's Visit to Mesa
I finally got all of my pictures back onto my computer, so now I need to rewind and share about our visit from the Stafford's. We were so excited that Jared, Jen, Eryn, Kaitlyn, Bryson and Hayden could come and visit us just after Christmas. They almost didn't come because of a sick kiddo the night before they were going to leave home. I was so sad when I didn't think that they were coming for another day or maybe even not at all. Everyone felt fine in the morning other than the kids were upset that they weren't leaving to come to Mesa, so after some thinking and crying, they decided to jump in the car and come! YIPEE! They arrived on Saturday, December 27th late at night and we were so happy to see them! On Sunday we took them to church with us and decided that later that evening we would go to the Mesa Temple and see the lights. It was fun and beautiful of course. We ended up getting seperated from eachother, so that is why I don't have too many pictures of our guests. It was still a fun night though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Glad you got your pictures back on :) I may have to bug you about sending some pictures once I get to see them all. I love the one of all the kids at the temple. I think it's better than the one I got. That was fun... even though I wish we hadn't gotten lost from eachother.
Post a Comment