Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Day at the Zoo



We love taking our guests to the Phoenix Zoo and today turned out to be a beautiful warm day to go. We went to the zoo on December 30th and had tons of fun! The kids had a blast seeing all of the cool animals. It was fun watching the kids get excited over what they saw. Sage, Sydnee and Easton loved showing their cousins around the zoo. Eryn, Kaitlyn, Bryson and Hayden loved the monkey village exhibit. It is one of our personal favorites too. It is fun going inside with the monkeys and having them cross a rope over your head, or swing through the trees right beside you. We had a great day at the zoo with the Stafford's!



Later in the evening we watched the movie "Lt. Robin Crusoe". It's a funny one! We all enjoyed it. The kids had a great time playing. Sydnee and Hayden were so cute and played really well together. I caught them having a great time in Easton's room. We played a lot of Phase 10 with Jen and Jared. It was so fun! Math and I love to play games and it was nice to have some friends around to play with us. Easton loves Aunt Jen! She could get him to smile and giggle and he was just as happy as can be if she was paying attention to him. I'll have to say that Aunt Jen loves him just as much!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so glad you took pictures of us playing games and the kids watching the movie and everything. So fun! We miss you guys so muc.

Jen said...

Oops... that was supposed to say so MUCH not MUC. Oh well. We did have the best time at the coolest zoo!

Wendy said...

I can't wait for some nice weather here so we can do a zoo trip! It looks like you had a fun day hanging with Jen and her cute family!

Leah said...

Fun times with your sister....love all the pics and the collages...you are good girl! And I love the new background too!

Tawni said...

Wow, looks like you guys have been having lots of fun!
I read your cleaning comment on sara's post.
I had the hardest time keeping my house clean after I had saige! I am almost back to how it was before. Just thought I should share that. Good luck to you with that!
I miss seeing you guys!