
Because we live far away from family, our Sundays aren't filled up with visiting others, so we have to find a way to keep everyone happy sometimes. Today I made Sage and Sydnee some peanut butter sandwiches and cut them into a shape with a cookie cutter. They were silly, but the girls loved it! Sydnee had a heart and Sage had a bunny rabbit. I can only imagine that it made the sandwich taste better having it shaped so cute. Don't you just love Sydnee's crown. She got it in her sunbeam class. It says, "Sydnee is a child of God". Too cute! Easton always looks handsome in his Sunday best, so I had to get a picture of him. He usually wears a white shirt and tie, but I was behind on laundry so we found something else that was nice to wear. I love my kids and can't help but take pictures of everything, so I'm sorry if our day to day life gets posted and is boring to you, but I need to do it for my own sake. I have a terrible memory, so I have to post it somewhere so that I can remember things.





4 comments:
Jess - you are so cute! Don't appologize for you pictures of day to day life. That's the best part of posting.....I think anyway. I am the same way, I think that my pictures get boring to everyone else but I have to remember that I'm not 'journaling' them anywhere else right now, so the posts are for me more than anything.
Your kids are so cute! I love living close to family but there are deffinately days that I would trade you locations for a break. If there were only a way to do that and our two families live close together!
Have a great day - I miss you.
Cute. I love seeing all that you guys do!
What a fun,cute mom you are.
Your kids are dang cute. I love reading your blog :)
Post a Comment