Halloween has officially arrived and the kids could hardly wait to head out and get some more candy. We are already stocked up with goodies from the trunk-or-treat, but we can't pass up the fun of knocking on doors in our neighborhood. We had a great time and the weather was wonderful! It is fun to have nice weather in Arizona, because a lot of people just sit out in their driveways to pass out candy. We were able to see our friends in the neighborhood and chit chat along the way. We ended up getting invited in to have some chili with some friends from our ward, the Wolfs. They were having a party and a contest to see who made the best chili. All three were fabulous! After we finished trick-or-treating we sat in the Eagar's driveway and passed out our candy. We had a lot of fun hanging out with the Eagars. They are such great friends. Well, the kids ate too much candy and we were all worn out, so we headed off to bed, but we had a great time spending Halloween as a family!














9 comments:
Easton looks so cute in his little jeans.. Brody in still in newborn clothes and i can't find jeans for him? I am going out friday because we have family pics and we need jeans for him.
Your kids are so cute!!!!! looks like you had a fun Halloween...
Those have to be the cutest butterflies that I've ever seen! And Easton makes a super cute skeleton. I can't wait to really see him and squish him! Sounds like Halloween was awesome!
So cute! I love Easton's sticky-up hair and "deer in the headlights" look!
Your girls looked so pretty! I love to look at their pictures side by side. It reminds me of Talon and Cardon with such different complexions!
So cute. I just love keeping up with you guys.
Your girls look beautiful!! Cute costumes! I have that same skeleton shirt for Max!
Way cute! I can't believe that Halloween has come and gone so fast, before we know it Christmas will be here. I hope everything is going good for you and your family.
great costumes for everyone. your girls are beautiful butterflies! and easton is the cutest skeleton :) so fun!
Post a Comment