Friday, November 14, 2008

You might have missed these posts!

Hello everyone!! I started some posts awhile back and then didn't publish them forever. When I did publish them they were put in the order of the date that I started them, so you might have missed seeing them. Check out my posts dated October 31st, called Primary Program and September 4th, called Beautiful Girls. I would hate for you to miss out on a minute of our lives. Hee-Hee!! Have fun looking!!

3 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

HE IS SO ADORABLE!! I WISH BRODY WOULD GROW SO THAT HE COULD FIT IN CUTE JEANS... AND CUTE CLOTHES.

Brad and Jana said...

I am glad you told us to look at those! Sage did a great job on her part for the primary program!

Steffy said...

Love all of your posts. You take the cutest pictures. I love seeing what you have been up to. I love the cute costumes. Little Easton looks so cute for his big day. You guys are great.