


Today was a special day for our family. Easton Thayne Young was blessed on Sunday, November 9th, 2008. Easton was blessed by Matthew and we had some wonderful men stand in the circle with him. Grandpa DeMar, Houston Davis, Aaron Stephens, Doug Davis, Tom Eastmond and Bishop Wilcock were our family and friends that participated. Matthew did a wonderful job with the blessing. I am so grateful that Matthew holds the priesthood and was able to bless our sweet baby boy. It is such a blessing to have a worthy priesthood holder in our home. Easton was such an angel at church today. He was quiet and good through the blessing and the entire sacrament meeting. 


Matthew and I are so glad that Easton was sent to be a part of our family. We love him so much! We are so grateful to our Heavenly Father for sending us such a good and healthy boy. Our family would not be complete without him. 




We were lucky to be able to have some family here to enjoy the day with us. Grandpa DeMar and Grandpa Patty Young were able to drive down on Saturday and stay for the blessing on Sunday. We enjoyed the time we had with them even though it was very short. It helped to have them here. It made things happier to have some family with us. We missed all of our other family members, but we know that they were thinking of Easton on his special day.





The Davis family came down from Payson, AZ to spend the day with us. They are such great friends and just like family to us. We appreciate them and all that they do for our family. We are lucky to have such wonderful friends. A few of our other friends and their families came by after church to spend some time with us. We enjoyed having them over. We are definitely blessed by our association with each and every one of them.




We had such a nice day today and I am grateful for Matthew, Sage, Sydnee and Easton. I love all of them so much. I am so glad that we are an eternal family. I couldn't imagine life without them. We are truly blessed.





9 comments:
So cute! Jess, you look great and your family is adorable.
It was a sweet blessing Jessica and Easton is such a handsome boy! I just loved his shirt and tie! stinkin cute :) special time for your family :)
Brynlee was sick on Sunday so I didn't make it to church but Matt told me that you blessed Easton. He looks like a little man with that tie. He is so cute!!
Oh bummer! I missed it. I'm glad all went well.
Wish we could have been there. He looked so cute in his little-manly shirt and tie!
He is so cute I want to eat him up every time I see him. I have to remind myself that you just had a baby. You loock fabulous!
It was such a sweet blessing that Matt gave. One more down and 2 more to go!
He looked so cute! Don't you love to put him in the white shirt and the tie looks so little until you get it on them and then it looks huge, but so cute! We wish we could have been there and shared this special day with you guys! We love and miss you very much and can't wait to hold Easton someday!
Ahh...I just love all of the pics that you take! He is just so precious and he looked so cute that day. (And so did you;)
Matthew did a great job too....it's so fun to have a boy...I can't wait! Oh and look at that crazy sky! I forgot it looked like that on Sunday.
Jess, I love your little family...they are precious. What a fun day...I just wanna hug your kids.!
Post a Comment