Sunday, July 27, 2008

Memory Lane....
Thanks to Jana and Jodie, I thought this looked like fun!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

I think it's fun to take a trip down memory lane, and it's always good to have a laugh or smile about the past. So leave a comment and I'll do the same for you.:)

8 comments:

Jen said...

I remember it was a sunday and we were at your moms having a sleep over with you,Jana,and Jill and we were craving olives and we waited till after 12 to go to Albertsons to get some. I will never forget your Star search proformance as "DOLLIE" and your BIG boobs, you sang "Workin 9 to 5" I remember laughing so hard I had to leave the room. Thanks for being a good sport in all our goofyness and for driving Jana and I where ever we wanted to go....

Monica said...

I remember the first time you visit taught me! I will leave the details out.....Two peas in a pod! I knew that I had found a friend I could laugh or {cry} with and who would be understanding of me on my worst days!!!! So glad that we are friends and that you came into my life!

the LAWRENCE family said...

That is so funny that you have another friend MONICA! :) My memory is from when we were in highschool and i was jealous that you were skinnier than me and you told me "if you were this skinny and you weren't cute - you wouldn't want to be this skinny!!!" (to anyone reading this comment - that is a direct quote!) And then there was the time we were 'crusing main' in my truck and there was the little boy on the corner. You yelled out the windon "ain't no money down there, i already checked!" - OH how I MISS those days!!!

Jen said...

Jess... LOL on Monica's comment about you being skinny - you WERE and ARE cute, ya goofball! Anyway, being your Sis I of course have MILLIONS of fun memories... sharing a bedroom was the BEST. I remember we were both laying in my bed talking one night, and Dad came down to tell us to "be quiet" and you sat straight up, but he didn't realize it was you - HEHE. You just said "ok dad" and he walked out the door. I think we still talked for a while after that. We still talk for hours, huh? I love it!

Brad and Jana said...

Oh my goodness, we have had some funny times that is for sure. For some reason you always stuck up for me. Thanks for that. I am putting this before Jodie has a chance. I still laugh everytime I think about this, you were hanging your coat in the closet and me and Jodie shoved you in there and locked you in for a couple of hours. It was so mean, but really funny also. Sorry your little sisters picked on you. LOL There are so many times that we had so much fun! I love hanging out with you and talking for hours and hours on the phone. I love and miss you tons. You are one of my best friends.

Corey and Jodie said...

Dang Jana! lol That was funny, Jess, its been years, so you can admit its funny now! I remember the fight in the laundry room and laughing so hard we didn't know why we were fighting! I remember when I was sqeezing you between my legs and you peed your pants. (another time your little sis picked on you! sorry!lol) I remember the day you told me to tell mom I was sick too, because you said if we both told her she would believe us more, all so that we could stay home from school and watch "Cowboy Way"! I remember going to pick you up from your mission and getting to have a missionary moment with you! That was probably one of the best feelings I had ever had! It has stuck with me and is one of the reasons I am where I am today! Thanks for being such a GREAT example to me!

The Rocking Radmalls said...

I could recall our pleasant 9th grade office aid days, or our times during the ever-awkward Sophomore year, trying to figure out what to do with ourselves, but are you kidding? NOTHING TOPS THE FLAMING BLUE VW BUG, THE "SH&%$! I NEED TO CALL 9-1-1" FROM MY MOUTH, NOT YOURS, THE FLAMING TREE, AND SUBSEQUENTLY, THE FOAM LAKE IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE AT 12 P.M. The most exciting thing to happen to the Ricks family, for sure! And....you were so calm throughout. I felt so bad that was how the bug went, but I'm glad I got to be the one with you when it did.

Tawni said...

I have already done this on my blog, it was fun!!
Let's see, all the fun "enrichment commitee" times we had.
The fun "visiting teaching play days" we have had.
When I first met you at the get to know you dinner when your hubby was cleaning out the back of the fridge, or was it fixing the icemaker?lol
good times, we need more!!