Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!




We had a really great 4th of July. We just hung around in the morning and then headed out back for a swim. We needed to keep cool in the Arizona heat. We had so much fun in the pool. Sage was snorkeling and it was super cute! She could just slowly swim back an forth around the pool. She loves wearing the big goggles and being able to see clearly under water. Sydnee had fun too. She likes to climb onto my lounge floatie with me and just float around and soak up the sun. She is starting to get back into learning how to swim. She will swim to Math, but she doesn't want her face to go in the water too much. It is so fun to watch her. She is dang cute and smiles the whole time she is swimming. We ended up getting food at In-n-Out Burger and then headed out to see the fireworks at Apache Junction High School. We found a great place to park and sat in the back of our truck eating snacks while we watched. The girls were so excited about the fireworks and they loved every minute! It was quite windy as we waited, but it felt so nice. The weather was perfect. I couldn't help but sit back with a big smile on my face as I relaxed with my wonderful husband and two sweet little angels. Today was the best day and I feel so blessed in my life. I am so glad that I can spend every day of my life with Matthew, Sage and Sydnee. They are my happiness and I love them so much! I hope that all of you had a great holiday too.

6 comments:

Jen said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun fourth! We'll have pictures (millions of them) from our 4th of July when we get back. We miss you... I'm glad Syd had a fun B-day and trip to the dentist!

Leah said...

Aww...what a fun family day! I love Syd's denist appt pics....you'll have to tell me where you took her. Let's get together soon!

J-ME said...

Looks like you guys had a fun 4th. Your family always looks so happy to be together, can't wait to see what this little brother looks like! Your girls are adorable

Brad and Jana said...

I wish I was there swimming everyday! We never swim or run through sprinklers! I kind of deprive Justice of these things! If it weren't for the part about getting a killer tan, I am not a big water person! But the tan I love, too bad I am not tan at all, like you! Looks like you had a great time! Such cute pictures!

The Rocking Radmalls said...

That was the perfect description of a perfect day! It doesn't get any better. I was sad our schedules didn't work out to see you here. Hopefully soon!

The Rocking Radmalls said...

PS, Jessica, I wanted to tell you how great those pictures are of the birthday and the dentist appointment. Time flies. I also love the music on your blog.