Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Brave Little Swimmers

The girls have been doing some great swimming this past week. Sydnee is swimming on her own again. We have to be right by her, but she can doggy paddle with the best of them. She will go under water, jump off the edge and she is now floating/swimming on her back alone. I love when my girls float on their backs. I don't know why, but it is my favorite. Sage has been doing front/back flips and handstands in the water. She has also started doing flips off of the big step into the pool. They are such brave little swimmers. I love to watch them get excited when they accomplish new things. The smiles on their faces are priceless. Just for your info, the towel on Math's back is to keep him from getting more sunburned than he already was. We couldn't talk Syd into getting out of the pool, so Math was a good sport and stuck it out with her. They had fun!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Hello - what's with the super cute blog? I guess you'll have to help me cuten my up! I love it! And I love that your girls are fish. Can't wait to see you guys!

Steffy said...

Hey, I love the new blog. It's way cute.

Sarah S. said...

Jess your new template is cute. And could your girls be any cuter! My assesment is that you are too hard on yourself. You are an amazing mom. We all have our days (at least I do) when we go to bed and think "crap, I was a bad mom today and I hope my child will turn out to be normal." You are doing a great job. On a side note, do you know when Danielle is leaving? Her number is disconnected. I thought it might be fun to have a girls night out before she leaves.

Loree said...

i love the new and improved blog also! thanks for all your nice comments on my blog! what a great friend. i hope your day is happy!

Jen said...

I wish I had a pool in my backyard!!! that looks like a lot of fun. your girls are so cute..I love your blog it's way cute.