Friday, July 25, 2008

Fun at Chuck E. Cheese

Awhile back a friend in my ward, Tamara, told me that she met one of my friends at a party. She told me that it was Paisley and that she lives here in Arizona. I was so excited to hear that she had gotten her phone number for me. It had been a really long time since I had seen her and I was looking forward to calling her. Well, I misplaced her number and then after quite some time found it, but got busy and wasn't able to call her. I even had it written on my to do list to call her. Well, one day I went to a museum with my friend Leah and looked up and there was Paisley. What a crazy coincidence. We chatted and exchanged phone numbers, e-mails etc. It was fun to catch up and to see her cute kids, Brennan and Peyton. We ended up being able to meet up at Chuck E. Cheese this past week to play. We had a great time! Thanks for the fun Paisley!! It was so good to see you again. Good luck with settling into your new place. Keep in touch!

2 comments:

Jen said...

How fun that you got to see Paisley! That's awesome.

jaMi n' beRt said...

you gotta love chuck-e-cheese!! thats great when you can hook up with old friends. the girls are getting so big!! you answer your question i use picnik.com to play with my pictures.. kenz uses it too.. real fun and easy.. good luck! loves!!