
August 2011 - We took family pictures with the Youngs and I knew that we were in need of an updated family picture of our own, so we just snapped a few and were able to get one that turned out pretty cute!

These are four of the cutest kids I've ever seen.
I love our kids so much!

We took a family vacation with the Youngs to Six Lakes, Altamont, Utah. It was tons of fun and this is the family picture that we took while we were there.

Here are all the cute grandkids
with Grandpa DeMar and Grandma Patty.

The entire Young bunch! What a fun family! Love em' all!





2 comments:
Cute family pics! I'm glad you are blogging again. I love your updates :)
You guys are so stink'n cute. I hope Tyce never loses his jowels. I bet you nibble on them all day. :) Miss you guys....a lot!
Post a Comment