Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Four Favorite Kids!

August 2011

  

 When Sage and Sydnee came out of school today, I just thought that they both looked so adorable!  I love these girls and I think that they are the most beautiful little angels.  I made them get their pictures taken when we got home.  I told them to strike a pose and they both followed through and gave me some good ones.  Cuties!  

Sage finally got brave and while we were at Walmart one day, she asked if they pierce ears. When I told her yes, she kinda got nervous again, but ended up getting them done anyway.  She didn't cry at all.  She just sat bravely and let the lady do her thing.  What a sweetie!  I think she loves her new earrings and of course she looks adorable!


One day while the girls were at school, the boys and I had a fun play date out back on the grass.  We brought out a blanket, toys and books.  It was so much fun.  We enjoyed every minute of our time together.  I love my boys.  Easton and Tyce are so much fun and so dang cute!  It's times like these that make me so thankful that I can be a mom. 

No comments: