I am sad that I haven't been blogging. I used to love to blog and look at everyone's blogs, but it seems like Facebook took over peoples lives and they quit blogging. I am sad that happened to me for awhile, but I know that I want to start up my blog again because it is my journal and life is worth keeping record of. Anyway, to kick off my "blogging again" goal I have decided to post pictures of our sweet kids on or around their recent birthdays. I hope that I can face up to the challenge of documenting our lives through words and pictures. It is tough to find the time, but journaling is so important, so here I go again!













2 comments:
Jess! I was thinking the same thing, and I'm determined to catch up and get going again. So much has happened, and I haven't kept a record. Stupid Facebook! I'll keep track of you, if you keep track of me. I love these sweet kids, and we need to take Sage out for some pictures soon. (Although, the pictures you took of her is DARLING!) :)
Jess!!! Please keep it up for me and your little ones...I sure do miss all your posts...I can't believe you have a 9 year old!! And 4 kids...they are all so beautiful and we miss you so much!!! Hope you are well cute girl...love you
Post a Comment