
December 6th, 2010 - Today we gave Tyce his first bath at home. He wasn't too sure about being naked and cold, but who can blame him. He calmed down when I sat him down in the water and he also liked being wrapped up and getting his hair washed. What a sweet boy! Easton loved watching Tyce's bath and had to be right next to him the whole time. He is a great big brother.


I love babies!! They are so sweet, soft, cute and they smell so good too. I think that baby hands and feet are some of the cutest things on the planet. I just can't get enough of my sweet new baby boy.

After Tyce's bath we got him warm and cozy in some of his handsome little clothes. I love what a snuggly little man he is. He was so relaxed and calm after his bath was all over.

What a handsome little man!

Grandpa DeMar and Grandma Patty stopped by for a visit. Grandpa was happy to finally get to hold Tyce. He was sick and didn't hold him in the hospital.





1 comment:
I love fresh, clean baby smell! He's such a cutie ;)
Post a Comment