I love sending and receiving Christmas cards. This is what ours looked like this year. I knew that I would need to get the cards ready to go before Tyce was born, so we included a birth announcement with our cards this time around. It worked out really nice to just mail them off all together.
Jen helped me make these cute birth announcements for our sweet baby boy.

On December 18th, 2010 we had our annual Grace Christmas Party! We were excited because it had been a long time since we were able to attend. It was fun to spend time with Grandpa Grace and the rest of the family.

Every year for as long as I can remember we put on a little Christmas pageant. This year Sydnee got to dress up as an angel. She was excited!

Sage was a reindeer. Most pageants don't have reindeer, but you do what you have to do to include everyone and Sage was happy to participate.

Grandpa Grace reads the Christmas story from the Bible every year. It always turns out so special because it is filled with the spirit of the birth of our Savior. It is also fun to watch the silly kids as they do their part to bring about our little pageant.

Easton was not willing to dress up and was not going to have anything to do with the fun, but before I knew it he had snuck up on the stage and was making his own special little appearance. What a funny little man. We had such a great time being with family. These are the kind of memories that last a lifetime.

December 19th, 2010 - Sage, Sydnee and Easton, all dressed up and ready to head off to church in their new Christmas church clothes. I thought that they all looked so cute! Tyce and I stayed home of course because he was just a few weeks old.

Sage Elizabeth Young

Easton Thayne Young

Sydnee Rebekah Young

On December 20th, 2010 for Family Night, we read the Christmas story from the Bible and acted it out. We thought it would be fun for the kids to dress up and be able to act it out. Sydnee knew immediately that she wanted to be Mary and have Tyce be baby Jesus. Easton and Sage played quite a few different rolls during the evening. Easton was Joseph for about a second, then he and Sage were Shepherds looking into the heavens at the new star, then Easton was a Wise Man riding his camel (played by Sage) and so on. We had a great time. You can't hear the story of the birth of our Savior enough. It is so important to remember the true meaning of Christmas and to share that spirit with our families. I have been blessed with the greatest family in the world. I love Matthew, Sage, Sydnee, Easton and Tyce with all my heart. What a blessing it is to have each of them in my life.






1 comment:
You got some super fun pictures at the family party. I didn't even take my camera!! I will sure miss Grandpa reading the Christmas story from the Bible. I love your cute little FHE, and the kids all decked out for Sunday. CUTE!
Post a Comment