Thursday, March 10, 2011

Polar Express Day / School Christmas Sing

December 17th, 2010 - Today was Polar Express Day at school for Sydnee. She was so excited to wear her pj's to school. If anyone knows Sydnee, they know that she loves to wear her pj's as much as possible. She gets home at 12:10pm from school, walks in the door, puts her backpack away and slips upstairs. When she appears again, she has changed into pajamas. I guess that she loves being cozy. It is a battle that I choose not to fight. If we have to go somewhere she just has to change back into clothes. We both win with this agreement. I loved this picture of Tyce. He was sleeping so cute with his hand on his face. I couldn't resist taking a picture. Today was also the Snow Springs Christmas Sing. All of the students were arranged in the gym by grade and each grade took a turn singing a Christmas song. It was fun to watch our kids and listen to all of the songs. There was a special surprise at the end .... Santa and Mrs.Claus came to visit and sing with the kids. This was the most exciting part of the day! Easton was able to sneak over and say hello to Santa. He was brave enough to sit on his lap, but I think it's because he saw his cousins do it before him. What a fun day at school today!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I always love the annual Christmas Sing! How fun that Santa and Mrs. Claus made an appearance. Easton looks as happy as can be sitting on Santa's lap! And that little picture of Tyce with his hand up is too cute.