
Can Easton really be going to nursery? I cannot believe that my baby boy is old enough for that! I don't think that I am ready for him to grow up. He is so much fun right now and I don't want him to turn into a big boy yet. It is sad how fast time flies. Even though I feel this way, it is for the good. Matthew is in the Bishopric and I am in the Primary Presidency, so it has been tough trying to juggle our busy boy between us. He definitely doesn't want to help me set up the primary room, conduct, present sharing time and the list goes on. He will be much happier in the long run going to nursery where he can play with toys, eat snacks, sing songs, blow bubbles etc. Who wouldn't love that? He made it through his first day in nursery with a few tears here and there, but he made it through and that is really all that counts right? We'll just keep our fingers crossed that the little sad moments will fade with time. Thanks to great nursery leaders, we might make it through this tough transition.

Doesn't Easton look extra handsome in his church clothes! I love this little man!

What are these kids up to you ask? Up to no good that is for sure! Look at the trouble that goes on at our house. I guess that they felt like spying over the block wall into our neighbors backyard. Silly kids! Luckily nobody was injured during the taking of these photos. :)





5 comments:
He is a handsome boy. It is crazy to think that our boys are going into nursery. I don't know how Brody will do. I have acouple more weeks to go before we can try. I hope they can be good friends in there
Oh Jess! He is such a handsome little guy! I seriously can not believe he's big enough for nursery. They really do grow up too fast, don't they!? I wish I was coming down with Mom and Dad. I miss you guys.
So cute. He is very handsome. :) Your family is so cute. I love all the pictures.
I can't believe that he is in nuresery already! I love the pictures of the girls peeking over the fence! Oh and I do too wish I was coming with Mom and Dad. I was tempted just to stowaway in the back of the truck!
Love that boy!!
Post a Comment