Sage turned seven on March 22nd! We had so much fun on her special day, but we are still enjoying our visit from Grandma Cheryl and Papa Bob, so I will post a ton of pictures as soon as I can.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Happy Birthday Sage!
Sage turned seven on March 22nd! We had so much fun on her special day, but we are still enjoying our visit from Grandma Cheryl and Papa Bob, so I will post a ton of pictures as soon as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Cute little Sage. I loved talking to her on the phone the other night. She sounded like she was really enjoying her birthday. Wish we could have been there!! Love ya!
She looks so cute! I think that she looks like pictures of you when you were little with her bangs! I am glad that she had a good day, and I still remember 7 years ago like it was yesterday! It was fun to live so close and see her all the time, and you too:) We miss you and wish we were there! Love you all tons!
awww..sweet little sis.....what an angel girl...hopefully you are having fun with your parents! Call me so we can plan pics before it gets too hot!
Post a Comment