Today we decided to try something a little new out in the pool. The other night the girls and I found this swimming pool at Walgreen's for just $5. We couldn't pass up such a great deal. Our friends, the Tueller's, told us how they like to get a little pool to put in their swimming pool for their kids to play in. It was a huge hit at our house. The girls loved every minute of it! Matthew and I had fun with it too. We started off floating around without any water in it, but gradually we had the whole pool filled with water. Sage and Sydnee could swim around inside of it, float on their backs, do flips etc. They had the best time of their lives! I think that this is something we will have to do more often. I also added a picture the other bargain that I found at Walgreen's. I bought me a great floaty. It is so comfortable and I can just float around and soak up the sun. I love it! Sorry that there isn't a picture of me on it, but with my big pregnant stomach, you would have mistaken me for a humongous whale. Hee-Hee










4 comments:
That looks like tons of fun! I wish that it would have been warmer when we would have been there!
Cool! That looks awesome!
sounds like lots of fun..
wow, i wish i had a pool! what a great idea. I will have to get one for my mom's pool. I know everyone would love it! great idea :) and no, you wouldn;t be mistaken for a whale Jess! you are a super cute pregnant person! I'm jealous of how cute you do look pregnant!
Post a Comment